I have been doing Articles submission for my websites, but there is no approciable increase in traffic and ranking of the sites. DOes articles submission really help for site promotion?

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

i think so
it is better to have than nothing
you can get many backlinks to your website

I must say article submission is a good source of backlinks and traffic, but kinda short-term. BLs from article submission usually disappear in Google index after a period of time.

again it will depend on the quality of your content.

If your content is meaningful and informative your will get plenty of back links and real visitor from it.

submit your article in the top 20 to 25 article directories.
if your content is appealing then it will be syndicated by others and you will get back links and real visitors.

I would like to tell one thing
concentrate on the content ..rather then submission if your content is good then you will get the popularity by itself.

With each article submission you get to create a link back to your website if done properly. What you write must be relevant to what you are promoting and choosing keywords that are relevant to your product or service

Article submission could take traffic and backlinks to you,maybe the article sites are not famous which you were submission,or you have not add several links in it?

First of all you should write really interesting articles, so other people would like to distribute it. The power of article submission is not in posting in 10-20 websites. The real power is when people post it on their blogs and sites by their will, because they like the content.

I think Article submission helps. If you are submitting many press releases with unique and valuable content with keywords to your site then google should index those pages and your ranking will go up.

I think Article submission helps. If you are submitting many press releases with unique and valuable content with keywords to your site then google should index those pages and your ranking will go up.

Yes Article With Unique content & hyperlinks on keyword will soon boost you traffic So Use matched keyword also when writing article & hyperlink keyword when submitting

I have been doing Articles submission for my websites, but there is no approciable increase in traffic and ranking of the sites. DOes articles submission really help for site promotion?

Purpose of article submission is not about traffic... it's about quality backlinks..

I have not yet doing any article submission but I will try this time. Some are saying that it is one of the effective ways to gain more quality backlinks to your site.

Good quality content is also required.

Article submissions are of great help in building quality backlinks, as well as drive traffic to a website. The articles must be written with good grammatical English and keyword density helps a lot in indexing your page in the search engine. Initially submit your article to ezineartiles.com. If your article is approved by the ezine, then it would be approved in any other article websites.

Article submissions help! But it really depends on how quality your articles are. You would get good traffic and kind of quality backlinks. Also try bookmarking the URLs of your articles (needless to say you should have your sites links within the articles). That way you get more traffic.

Yes Some time it's will be helpful to increase traffic but need submit article in proper category

There are lost of things that incorporates to a successful article marketing. Your articles should have the right keyword density and the perfect structures (grammar, etc.)

Having a good article can make the reader read until the end and click on your bio links.

I think , many factors will come into consideration for increasing traffic. only article submission will not be sufficient.

Link Building
Social Book Marking
Blog Writing
Article Submission
Directory Submission

are also need to consider to drive quality traffic towards website.

Every article submission give a back link & thus it is helpful because high back link will generate PR for your website.

Article submission is the best way to get quality backlinks. Did you check your approvals? How many you have submitted and how many approvals you got?

Thanks.

Article submission is a good way for create back links, but it depends on your content
if your content is original and fresh, it will help you to create back links and high PR for your site.

It surely gives you backlinks, but whether they do help increase your traffic, that is something debatable. You aught to produce search engine freindly articles for it and they need to be unique. Also, maybe it takes time for it to generate traffic. so hang on and see.

you can only get quality back links to increase page rank

submit your article in famous article submission site

Articles are the good source of promotion they increase website's visibility in search engine result pages and one way links.

I think we should follow the steps of SEO without considering the benefit because all the steps may not bring but they contribute some amount.

We are able to have a considerable amount of traffic to our website through article submissions.E-zine Article Directory is very well known and has very strict submission rules. Buzzle is another good one. Thus Article Submission is one of the best ways to have quality back links for our site as we well as it provide massive explosure to our site.

Submit your website top top 100 article directories,if would be better if they are Do follow too,and use link wheels for ranking higher,I've compiled article directories list By PR have a look at it http://www.seotechniques.yolasite.com

definitely but it depends on how you write the article, it has to be relevant to your keyword for the best effects. and make sure you submit it to good article directories like articlebase, ezine articles, goarticles and so on. its not about quantity its about quality but ofcourse having quantity doesn't hurt either.

Article Submissions helps a lot in getting quality links.This is easy to carry out this task.It hardly helps in getting traffic for the website.At least 50 Article Submissions should be carry out daily.It is very helpful.

It is the best way of getting good value baklinks . And as you told that you are getting increase in you traffic then you should do your proper On Page optimization of your site

I think article submission has been dead for several years already. It is more difficult to build link nowadays than before.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.