Hi,
This is to anyone that can advise me.
I started in this Internet business about 2 months ago.
I started with some great products that I found.
I was using blogger on Google for this.
I had both Adsense and products on my site.
I have been working at this non stop 16 hours a day.
I reached the level where I was about to be paid by Adsense.
I then made a huge mistake and joined a directory submitter.
Two days later I received notice that I was banned from Adsense.
Now with this they just assumed that I am a crook and that's it.
So all my efforts have gone to nothing.As apposed to stilling my wrists, I am trying to link to Bidvertiser.

My problem is, all my sites are with Google Blogger, when I inserted the Bidvister code into one of my Bloggs, it was disabled within seconds.

As I am not very good at working on web sites, where can I find a simple Blog platform that will allow me to place both Bidvertizer and have Clickbank product links on it.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

i am sorry i cant help you on your questions!!
but are however interested to know what this mean and what you do and why they would pay you

I started in this Internet business about 2 months ago.
I started with some great products that I found.
I was using blogger on Google for this.
I had both Adsense and products on my site.
I have been working at this non stop 16 hours a day.
I reached the level where I was about to be paid by Adsense.

would you care to tell more

i am sorry i cant help you on your questions!!
but are however interested to know what this mean and what you do and why they would pay you

would you care to tell more

Hi I am not sure what you are asking me.
Thanks for responding though.
What this means to me is a huge loss, I am not to sure on what to do or where to go from here.
I suppose I had better learn how to work on actual web sites.
As I can't find another bogg platform.
Regards ,
Gary

Gary
Thanks for answering, the whole "business" of getting paid for blogging just sort of got my attention, not that I have ever blogged or really read anyone’s blog. The platform? What does that mean? What is the difference between what you are talking about and an actual website? Why would all your hard work be gone now? Cant you de-join the directory submitter , and what is that? Is there not someone you can speak to?
barry

Gary
also look at the following website

http://www.subhub.com/

mabe you see something you can use

Hi, thanks for the Link to this site, I will have look and see if I can use it.

Regards,

GARY

i presume this threat will never be solved
hope you come right
cheers
b

Hi , B

Just to answer a few of your questions.
A Blog is a simple site that you can work on, without having knowledge of html.
Quick and easy, you can create one in minutes.
Simple nice to use and it if for free.
I don't think that this will get solved.
Directory Maximizer is a site that registers your site with various search engines.Google does not give any second chances, they don't even tell you why you are banned.In the two months that I have been doing this, I never clicked on any of the adds on my sites.
I can only presume that it was because of Directory Maximiser.

Gary

if i understand it correctly you had a blog you were about to make money on it, you chose the directory maximiser to increase your hits/size they registered you with other web sites like yahoo and goole banned you
was the optimizer a link on your page?
b

Hi,

I will try again, I have got a few bloggs, they all have products on them, I included adsense on these sites.I have been advertising these sites all over the world.I have about 200 adverts running at the moment directed at 14 sites.I found this service called Directory Maximizer, what they do for a fee, is register your site into tons of search engines.Into the directory of those.So in future if someone was looking for something they might find your site, not your advert.
So eventually I would not have to spend my life placing adds on the web , so that my sites could be found.
Because robots are used to do this huge task, Google thinks that you are using them to get more clicks.
With directory maximiser , you just give them the url and tell them about the site and they do the rest.
I still have all the sites, they still have products on them, but no revenue can be made by people visiting my sites anymore.
The only way is if they buy the products.
I have sold a few products, but not enough for anyone to pay me yet.
So now I must rely on people buying the products as my only source of revenue.
Until I can find a system that I am able to work on and then try Bidvertiser or another Advertiser, there are a few around I believe.
Or learn how to make and work on websites, which could take very long as I have only been doing this for two months.
I have been really enjoying it and I can see the huge potential.
Time is a problem, as we all have to earn money.
But I will find a way.

I hope that explains it .

Cheers

I strongly recommend you to use Wordpress since it grants you more control.

Hi,

Thanks for that , are you allowed to put add codes from Bitvitizer on and include hop links on Wordpress ?

Gary

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.