Here is the link where you can submit your site.

http://www.google.com/addurl/

But I think you don't need to submit your site to SE, bots will automatically crawl your site and index it.

i agree with this but base on my experience, my blog experienced "sandbox" and lost it's PR and backlinks.. then i resubmit it to google, the next day i retrieved my PR and my backlinks

As well as the addurl link

goto the google webmaster tools page,
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home
register and verify your site and ownership
add your sitemap
you get the responses to searches as they appear,
find ways to improve your SErank
improve keywords and indexes
and get a *bleep* load of reports on how your site is indexing

I definitely agree with submit the site first,
Google have a long list of 'improve your rank' blog entries, submitted by Google staffers

Backlinks - Work real backlinks from related, indexed sites
Backlink services - get you blacklisted and its much harder to get back in the index, than it is to get out

I never submit sites to google or the other search engines. I just make sure at least one other site links to mine, and the engines find my sites on their own, immediately.

I never submit sites to google or the other search engines. I just make sure at least one other site links to mine, and the engines find my sites on their own, immediately.

Do that,
the rest of us will stupidly follow Google's protocol,
Google, after all, have no idea what Google want from site design

It is best to play it by the books and ensure that your site is not in Flash and it follows good SEO practices.

i always heard not to make ur site in flash but never get a proper answer! well good said we should submit our site manually to google ..

Google does not crawl Flash sites and generally Search engines just love HTMLpages. ...

If you add Flash elements instead of doing the entire site in Flash, then you can add interactivity and optimize it for search engines. Think of the flash like images in your layout...include them in certain places to spice it up.

Granted this approach doesn't work for every company but it is search engine friendly.

just get more backlinks and wait , then google will "know"

You can do the following so that google and other search engines will index your pages:

1. Search Engine Submissions (submit only once)
2. Build links - back links will help you get index..

yeah get back links but only from Authoritative websites

do u have any list regarding .edu .gov websites ABBI

i search a lot with names but really didnt get any good result

I have visited those sites that you have posted and I am kind of not sure who to do it? I am not so familiar with SEO but I would like to know more... Google is the best search engine and I know a lot of people uses it.

You need to create more and more links for getting good visibility of the website in SERP.

u should create a sitemap and submit this to Google’s Webmaster Tools, this will ensure that all of your content gets included in the index, then get more backlinks as it will help u index by google quick
esp if the backlinks are quality ones

Actually, you do not have to, just get some backlinks to your site and it will get indexed.

hi,

first u need a quality content website with proper seo impelemetation in meta tags,,body upper,,middle,,lower wection and with proper keyword density..no duplicate content ..no more than 20 outgoing link on page..proper navigation..serious 23c issues ..and other stuff

so after making your website according to SEO

now time to let world know about it

do following

social book marking
free directories submission
article writing
forum posting
message boards
press releases
sitemaps
blogging and commenting
link building with same websites

much more ... work on regular basis ..

cheeers

create a sitemap and submit this to Google’s Webmaster Tools, this will ensure that all of your content gets included in the index, not just your homepage. There are plenty of free tools out there to create a sitemap, I typically just use whatever is at the top of a Google search.

This link will take you to the add url page. however I would tend to not do that. Work on getting links pointing to your site. If you do that Google will find you.

This link will take you to the add url page. however I would tend to not do that. Work on getting links pointing to your site. If you do that Google will find you.

I think if your links are not both high quality and high quantity, Google can't find u either.

Hello,

Can anyone give list of famous bookmarking website for social bookmarking..

reply awaited

First, sorry for my bad English !

I don't know how to submit my site to Google ? And in first 30th rank ?

You don't need submitting to google, get quality links from related site

Submitting the URL to search engines is almost of no use. The queue is too long. Instead, build links in popular websites, ones that are crawled frequently and submit your Sitemap to search engines through webmaster tools. You'll be indexed sooner.

2nd chance banking

48 hours

google instructions from google,
or google instructions from some nicknames . . . .
such difficult choices

do the same at yahoo and bing
SEO instructions from the SE that you are trying to O, what a concept, it'll never catch on

you need not to index your website manually with Google. Just get quality backlinks and put original content to your website on regular basis. Your site would automatically indexed with Google

Nice information thanks a lot

First, sorry for my bad English !

I don't know how to submit my site to Google ? And in first 30th rank ?

Don't bother submitting your site to Google, they just visit your site on their own and you can rank without knowing it. Just focus on submitting your site to directories, write articles and submit to article directories and gather more backlinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.