Hello,

My question is related to backlinks in Google Search engines.

I have lot of Article website back links, but how can i check these links in Google Search engine.

Waiting for experts answers.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Hello,

My question is related to backlinks in Google Search engines.

I have lot of Article website back links, but how can i check these links in Google Search engine.

Waiting for experts answers.

Thanks

search in google link:yourdomainname
and you will get result that how many links google have for your site

That would only show you a bit... Use google webmaster tool and also install an seo toolbar such as seobook which will also show you yahoo count..

look if you use chrome you can install pagerank status
if you use Firefox you can install search status
you can do it manually in google by link:yourdomainname

Google's new tool, webmaster console allows you the privilege to see all such backlinks.

link:your domain name
With the help of this you can get the backlinks for your site.

you try to use the tool to check backlinks to your blog

You can check Google links by
link:www.YourDomainName

This will show the number of Backlinks considered by Google.

I do use backlinkwatch. You can also use yahoo search engine. simply write link: siteurl in searchbox of yahoo and you will get the number of links.

I use seo quake tool bar for google, yahoo and bing links.

Google hides baclinks, so you won't know the exact backlinks if you use google. Use yahoo search engine to check backlinks. In fact, try both of them and you will see what I mean.

I usually use SEO Spyglass, more complete

You should be able to see your own site's backlinks with Google Webmaster Tools (google.com/webmasters)

i use back links checker for Google, yahoo and Bing links

Thanks for sharing your information about it thanks again

open google and type
link: youweburl
and then you can find all back-links to your site.

Generally look at yahoo's links, google the links do not seem accurate, using the firefox download plug seoquake, you can clearly see that many parameters of your site

Hi umairraja52....to check your backlinks in google, you need to use "link" operation like:- "link:yourdomainname".....or if you are using google webmaster tools, there go to "Your site on the web << Links to your site". This tab will give you detailed information about sites linking to you....

(Google's new tool, webmaster console allows you the privilege to see all such backlinks.
) I tried this tool, it worked really well for me!!..

Back link watch is the best site for checking the back links to you website. and other one is link diagnosis is also good.

Each method and tool to find backlinks gives you different results. Webmaster tools provides you with overview of links, Link operator is a bit unreliable. Yahoo Site Explorer is pretty good for finding link opportunities from competitor websites.

Or get the seo developer bars and firefox extensions and youll have everything at hand!

I use bluebacklinkchecker and it works good for me.

Well, there are so many tool to check backlink but I always love to check through http://www.clearwebstats.com, infact not just a backlink you can see the all SEO details, including pagerank, major server engine backlink and so on on.. its a webmaster best tool if you able to use this.. .. :) have fun..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.