Submit comments on blog is good for SEO

I heard many webmasters saying that submitting comments on blogs is good for SEO. They said because each blog will give us one unique link back (of course if our comments get approved).

They also said that instead of putting our names on the name box, put the link title.

Any idea and/or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

yes, blog comment could get you traffic and backlinks if the blog comment is do follow.And i think if if it is related blog, it is better.

Submit comments on blog is good for SEO

I heard many webmasters saying that submitting comments on blogs is good for SEO. They said because each blog will give us one unique link back (of course if our comments get approved).

They also said that instead of putting our names on the name box, put the link title.

Any idea and/or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Blog comments are considered spam by Google as per the Google Webmaster Blog. You may go through the following link to know more about the blog commenting:

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/11/hard-facts-about-comment-spam.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FamDG+(Official+Google+Webmaster+Central+Blog)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Hope this would have solved your problem.

Allsion

Beyond what Allison said, I think there is too much importance being put on linking as a whole in terms of SEO. Certain links (internal links within a site, links to sites that are relevant to the content of the site) are important but more from a user experience and SEO second. The best way to build SEO strength is content, keyword rich and compelling, that adds to the user experience.

Yes blog commenting and posting are good for getting quality back links.

In SEO terms...Blog commenting is useful when you are not spamming. Just post relevant comments. It bulids a backlink for your site. You may think about High PR blog comments. But commnets is not only way to get backlinks at all that you can follow.

Why would you want to comment on some stranger's blog whose content you care nothing about? Does this appear to be a natural way one web page has associated itself with another? No. It appears to be link scheming spam.

The search engine isn't as stupid as so many think.

Why would you want to comment on some stranger's blog whose content you care nothing about? Does this appear to be a natural way one web page has associated itself with another? No. It appears to be link scheming spam.

The search engine isn't as stupid as so many think.

I agree with you 100%.

Yes, I am agreed.

Right, this is really right until now but some bad news have been released from Google that it would not value the links inside blog comment blocks. :(

Good post... can anybody tell me blog sites where I can post the comments.

Definitely blogs will give the huge rate of the back links and the traffic promotion also possible by this blog submission.The maintenance in the currently operated blogs and the large level of comments and the famous blog will give you the result

I read last month that Google changes from dofollow link to nofollow link. Either of that two, it would give you a backlink.

Yes absolutely Blog Comments is one of the good way to get quality backlinks and as it is a part of off page optimization and is being focused too much.

Yes, can be useful if the link is do-follow, but do it slowly. Can be very suspicious for google that you get 1000 links in one day, and all with the same content.

Yes very much right,Blogs give a unique back links if they are are do follow..but before commenting or leaving anchor text or title blogs PR must be check and also its relevancy

Blogs are really good for marketing they provides you a link and if the link is nofollow then this link can refer visitor to your site.

It gives you traffic, but no link value, because of nofollow

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.