1. Links ARE Usability

Foremost, links provide simple navigation between documents on a website. But in addition to regular site navigation, links dramatically increase the usability of site information since words within an article can be linked - or extended out in a tree-like manner - to many other documents of importance, like definitions, resources and items of interest, on-going, without interrupting the flow of the originating concept.

2.Links Create Direct Traffic

Clicking a link from a trusted source is one of the most popular ways for people to find a new website. If a user is on a website they trust, they are likely to follow links that it recommends - or at the least, users will follow links that make the destination site appear to provide some valuable information.

3.Links Build Search Engine Trust in Your Site

There is no doubt that link score is one of the most important factors the major search engines consider when determining where websites are ranked. The reasoning is simple: if you have many links pointing to your site from other sites, your content must contain quality, important information. A link is like a vote. Although links from important 'authority' sites carry more 'vote weight', ultimately, total 'link/vote score' is one of the heaviest algorithmic factors considered in rankings.

Recommended Answers

All 54 Replies

* links create direct traffic
* A link is like a vote for you
* links build SE and user trust in You
* Links are assets as they add value to you

Two scenarios:

A - Web page is exceptionally crafted and of immense value to the Internet.
B - Web page is the standard replicated, generic mediocrity.

Which webpage desperately needs links in an attempt to make it appear to be important?

Backlinks is important factors the major search engines consider when determining how the website is valuable. A backlink is a criteria that will be deside site credibility in the eyes of search engines.

Yes link building plays a fare role in seo, but in my opinion go for quality link building.

Backlink would boost your site PR, SERP and even better leads to direct traffics to your sites. :)

Hi,

One of the major benefits of link building is you site get more and more traffic. When you place a link with others, others put a reciprocal link to you. In that process, the reader realizes that your are referred by a number of sites and hence the credibility of your site goes up. Link building is free advertising the website. With every link you reach a section of web audience.

Thanks

Two scenarios:

A - Web page is exceptionally crafted and of immense value to the Internet.
B - Web page is the standard replicated, generic mediocrity.

Which webpage desperately needs links in an attempt to make it appear to be important?

since no one else will answer I will, and I will answer like on Jeopardy.
What is B?

Link building is the one of the most important factor SEO..
Nice post..

thanks for the valuable information

yeah, this is the way can increase traffic mutually with your similar business platform where you exchange your link.
True. Its an important part of SEO.

Link Building is still one of most important factor of SEO..But link to good PR site is also a major issue..It helps to get Good PR

since no one else will answer I will, and I will answer like on Jeopardy.
What is B?

"B is the correct answer", Mr Trevek smirks, "A can stand on its own two feet while the other requires an ever growing booster seat. Good job Rob in completing the entire category SEO Hat Shades."

Link Building always plays an important role in SEO. It will always help you to get more traffic.

The link building methods should be ethical and effective. A quality and relevant inbound links to the website can be generated through a variety of sources.

To increase your visibility on the Google SERP you should optimize and build quality link. But most of all Content is the King.

Hi,

As you told about link building is a ethical and effective method for SEO and increase traffic for a website. But when I talked with some experts they told me is a good method but you have give lots of time in that and this method is so lengthy. So is there any other step to get high traffic on website. Because recently I started my online business and you know high traffic on website is much important for that business. Please any body suggest me what are the best steps for that.

Thanks

of course content is the king but backlinks are more important that too from relevant sites

Hi,

As you told backlinks are very important in the world of Search Engine Optimization. If I want my site to do well in google search results what I have to do good page rank and need some backlinks. So, I want to know how I get more backlinks?

Thanks

Building lots of one way links will attract them to your site. Visitors keep returning to your web site when there is new information that helps their business. If you want to keep them there, provide evergreen content.

Hi,

As you told backlinks are very important in the world of Search Engine Optimization. If I want my site to do well in google search results what I have to do good page rank and need some backlinks. So, I want to know how I get more backlinks?

Thanks

Hi,
The various ways to increase the back links are:
1.through submitting our sites to directories
2.through various social networking sites
3.through link exchange
4.through buying links
5. by adding forum signatures
6.by blog commenting on related sites.

Thanks

I agree it plays an important role in SEO

thanks for the valuable information

Link building takes you to the top on Google Pagerank.

Link building takes you to the top on Google Pagerank.

PageRank? you mean that little green indicator in the Google Toolbar? Is that how CNN got to a PR10? By link building? Or perhaps it was the content...

yes backlinks have so many benefits.it is one of the most imp. factor of seo.it increases your site'spr. and also act as advertisement

thanks for sharing

Hi,

Link Building Is One Of The Most important Part/Features Of Search Engine optimization (SEO).

Link Building Creates High Page Rank (PR) And more Traffic Of Your Websites.

Without Link Building Your Website Does Not have Page Rank And Traffic.

So Link Building Is Most important.

Thanks, & Regards.

If you want to get traffic follow these step

Bookmark your website at places like del.icio.us and other good socila bookmarking website
Post comments blog and forums

I hope this is more helpful

Regards

Link building is important for the site rank. Its also maintant long term site rank by generating strong link building.

SNIP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.