Hello,

I own a Web Hosting Company and I'm planning to start an Advertising web project like Adwords and Adsense. Why ? It will targeting another kind of people with MORE effective CPM and CPC so that it become affordable for small, medium and large businesses. I have the Site, the Script (Need some retouch) I also have the Designer. I'm only looking for someone that can start it with me. I will explain more when you ask for :p

Thank you.

Hello,

I own a Web Hosting Company and I'm planning to start an Advertising web project like Adwords and Adsense. Why ? It will targeting another kind of people with MORE effective CPM and CPC so that it become affordable for small, medium and large businesses. I have the Site, the Script (Need some retouch) I also have the Designer. I'm only looking for someone that can start it with me. I will explain more when you ask for :p

Thank you.

Hi with reference to ur job post on daniweb.com, i m offeringmy services to u for the advertised post. I am working with an internet marketing firm from last 2 years n have full command on the online marketing (SEM) for all search engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing).
We ve many tools to identify hot keywords and ads with greatest response.

The information may required is as follows:

Name: Kashif
Contact # +923349961051

i can work at home 16 hours a day
i have bs comp sci / math
i have 25 years experience
i am a single dad
peace
nick
551 221 9197

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.