SEO is time consuming and long termed technique, you could be ranked fast only with long tail but you will not get benefits with it

Create backlink as much as possible.it is the key to rank faster.

If you want to rank fast then choose a keyword that hase less competation

Do proper SEO excercise on regular basis that can be categorize under On page and Off page SEO that can be inclusion of Directory Submission, Article posting , blog Commenting etc.. It definately helps in getting higher ranking of keywords.

Work on SEO offpage page techniques more and have some patience.

Hi,
If you want to rank your keyword fast then try for do follow blogs and forums which is crawled on daily basis.

Speed of ranking rely upon how much there is competition for your keywords. Low competition means that there is faster ranking. You have done off-page optimization. Now, do local search engine submission and why don't you try conjointly black hat SEO.

Well, go with SEO and try to create quality backlinks to your website.It's really helpful for you.Thanks

Yes, I also want to know.......

By doing seo tools . And quality backlinks and doning sharing sharing.

I think you can work with wiki. That is an easy way to boost keywords fast in SERP. However, you should check back your links regularly in order to avoid loss of links.

There is no alternative of quality backlinks, In order to get high keyword ranking, You need to do quality backlinking in your niche

optimize long tail keywords

Use low competitive keyword and create link from authority site to get ranked fast

Use local directories to rank in particular region. link exchange, forum posting social book marking & article submission all are helpful to rank your keyword at top of the search engine.

If you are newly starting, it is best to target low ranking and long tail keywords. One of the best advantages of targeting Long Tail Keywords is that most of those who search with Long Tail Keywords are those much interested in buying than others.

I believe article, press release and video release to youtube and metacafe would be highly helpful.

If you are newly starting, it is best to target low ranking and long tail keywords. One of the best advantages of targeting Long Tail Keywords is that most of those who search with Long Tail Keywords are those much interested in buying than others.

I believe article, press release and video release to youtube and metacafe would be highly helpful.

Dont you think that you need GREAT content first? Great content is what forces people to link you organically and you should aim at those sort of links :)

all with time, do lots of backlinks and try to aviod sites with low PR

Absolutely disagree ...
can´t believe that there are still people posting that you should avoid pages with low PageRank.

1. step: Analize your content and main keywords
2. step: Build backlinks from other ontopic (related) sites, using your keywords, your brand name in the anchor texts

The key is to look for pages, where Backlinks could really help you. There are a lot of ways to find or to examine, if they are helpful or not, just want to mention 2 ways:

- Check the Ranking strength of specific web pages for certain keywords
for example, free rankingcheck at teliad: http://www.teliad.com/rankingscore.html

- Analyze the Backlinks of your competitors (Yahoo Site Explorer). Try to get the same Backlinks

if you want to rank fast for your keyword then try to get backlinks from authority site

Social bookmarking can help you in this .. you can put your website link with your keyword on multiple website and can get many back link too.

Not sure you can get a high ranking fast, but the best way to increase your ranking is to have high pr same niche sites link back to your site with your desired keyword and you will attain a higher rank.

May be you chose competitive niche thats why the problem.May be your onsite optimization are not good.can you give me your Keyword and website i will help you out.

Hello dear ,
I have a gift related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
=============

Bring more and more contextual links for your website.

Never forget social networking sites and daily updates are very important to get more number of visits. Once visits are increased then ranking page will be gradually increased. Try to comment the blogs where ever if possible.

By building appropriate and quality back links over the given keywords

very useful post i am also know about this thred.

Well just continue with building your links and make sure that you only build quality links, and for what it's worth i think it is best to ping your link.

Quality link building will bring your website closer to achieve page rank. There are many black hat techniques too but following them will not help you in the long run.

Try to come up with unique blogs and articles and get them posted at high PR sites.

Hello dear ,
I have a gift related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
=============

First of all I am saying that rank fast to keyword is no one day activity it is long term process.

Use low competitive keyword and create link from authority site to get ranked fast

Hey guy website has no value without competitive keywords. If you want to rank them fast then you should to do many thing as forum posting, blog commenting because they are better way for keyword ranking.

There haven't available any kind of fast technique for ranking of keyword.

It may does over time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.