Hi Everyone,

I want to know that how can i recognise a SEO based website? Actually i want to know that what is the properties of good SEO based website. Please inform me.

Maketick123

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Try to examine the overall configuration of the site and this ranges from the choice of the url to use of keywords. Never forget to make good contents for your site. Make sure that they are unique and are of good quality. If you know latent semantic indexing when you make content, that would be better. It actually covers a wider range of discussion. Let's try to hear from others now.

There really are too many individual things to name. A well-SEO'ed site has a lot of good, useful, unique content, a really good navigational structure, very clean HTML markup, makes proper use of all HTML tags (<h1> tags for topic headers, <blockquote> tags if you're quoting something, etc etc etc), and has a lot of incoming links from other sites pointing to different articles and content-rich pages within the site.

Hi, Maketick123

I think you might want to use your targeted keywords and search on Google or other engines and generally the top 20 sites of SERP for certain keywords would all be well SEOed sites. For a complete list of ranking factors to check out, I would like to recommend the article from seomoz.org titled "search engine ranking factors".

Have a nice day,

Try to examine the overall configuration of the site and this ranges from the choice of the url to use of keywords. Never forget to make good contents for your site. Make sure that they are unique and are of good quality. If you know latent semantic indexing when you make content, that would be better. It actually covers a wider range of discussion. Let's try to hear from others now.

Hi islabucasgrande,

Thanks a lot. I have learned many from you. Lets discuss about the another topic. What is basic things to upgrade a website into the top position without directory, article, link exchange, classified ads, social bookmarking, forum and blog posting. Again thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
Maketick123

There really are too many individual things to name. A well-SEO'ed site has a lot of good, useful, unique content, a really good navigational structure, very clean HTML markup, makes proper use of all HTML tags (<h1> tags for topic headers, <blockquote> tags if you're quoting something, etc etc etc), and has a lot of incoming links from other sites pointing to different articles and content-rich pages within the site.

Hi cscgal,

Thanks a lot. I have learned many from you. Lets discuss about the another topic. What is basic things to upgrade a website into the top position without directory, article, link exchange, classified ads, social bookmarking, forum and blog posting. Again thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
Maketick123

Hi, Maketick123

I think you might want to use your targeted keywords and search on Google or other engines and generally the top 20 sites of SERP for certain keywords would all be well SEOed sites. For a complete list of ranking factors to check out, I would like to recommend the article from seomoz.org titled "search engine ranking factors".

Have a nice day,

Hi AirForceOne,

Regards
Maketick123

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.