Hi all....

Quality and heavy traffic from search engines to website is most important nowadays......but which is the search engine other than Google that brings more traffic to website? Is it Yahoo or Bing?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,
Yahoo or bring both are useful to bring traffic for our site but serp's of target keywords should be very good. We always try to improve our site serp's on every search engines to get good traffic.

I'm getting better traffic from Social Networking sites than other search engines. You better try social networking sites too.

It all depends on the type of audience you are trying to target. With some o fhte wbesites I manage their analytics, I was surprise to see that aolsearch.com was the second top referrer.

you can expect more traffic from yahoo and Bing search engines other than Google this two search engines generate traffic to your website..

Hi, there!

Yup, you are right - Yahoo and Bing are cool after Google. May be Safari also...but im not sure aout this one.

Obviously, Yahoo is the second search engine which can provide more traffic. But yahoo optimization is little bit different from Google.

Obviously, Yahoo is the second search engine which can provide more traffic. But yahoo optimization is little bit different from Google.

Yahoo it is. I also agree that they have different optimization from google. You may try safari as well since its the default browser in Apple products. Just a thought.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.