Hi,

Recently I learn more about SEO techniques and I found backlinks are important in SEO . My doubt is how I can make back links ? First of all back links are simple text links to our site which is placed in other web site ...Am I correct ?

I joined in many forms and after I made an useful post in that forum and if I make a link to my site is that a valid back link ? And is that is a correct manner to make a good back link ?

I am expecting kind advices
Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Remember that creating backlinks is not an overnight process. It takes time. Thus, I do recommend reading this article as a starting point - http://www.squidoo.com/tocreatebacklinkstogetqualifiedtraffic

You need to establish backlinks on sites with higher PR than yours.

I hope this helps.

L

Thank you

Thanks for your kind reply

Regards
Rajeesh

Yes dear you are right backlink are useful for site and by the forum we can also get link for oue site for this we should remember link should be do follow and of high pr.

Thanks Insightdegital for sharing link of useful article!
I am glad to found such useful and resourceful article which have beneficial information to generate back links for website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.