Hi,

I have given around 5 links to a particular page of my website. They were from good PR4 and above Article Websites. But still I find those pages are not indexed by google.

It is a Shopping Cart Website. The contents are also good enough. Hence can't blame contents also.

Any other reason I could look into.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

use google earth to find business

Maybe the sites have the nofollow attribute for backlinks or maybe the articles from the directories have not been indexed yet.

after we have to submitting it takes some time to index.

Generally speaking, links on high PR (above 5) pages would be picked up really quickly by all search engines. I think a ping service might be helpful for this purpose. Also, if the comment part is hidden under some JS code, there might be also problem for search engines to find them.

Have a nice day,

Its easier now to get indexed in Google. Try social networking sites. Submit your pages in those sites, tweet it, share it.

Its easier now to get indexed in Google. Try social networking sites. Submit your pages in those sites, tweet it, share it.

Hello you are right. Social networking sites give very good traffic. but how we have to use that sites? i tried it but i didn't get it. my company is development company so which type of users i have to add in these sites. i am not getting this. can help me please.

maybe you can use webmaster tools in google... ping can also do.. try pingomatic.com
press release can spread your website present.. try www.free-press-release.com

u can also submit you website to web directories such as www.dmoz.org/

but lastly, remember indexing take some time.. be patient, u 'll be rewarded.. :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.