I submitted my site in google,yahoo,bing,in google all my pages are indexed,but yahoo and bing single page only indexed,how to get all my pages indexed in yahoo and ping,is there any other robots.txt needed for yahoo and ping?

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I assume you mean bing and not ping. If only one page is indexed, it is because the search engine dosen't think your site is worthy enough of having more than that indexed. Increase your number of backlinks (have other sites on the web link to you) and provide useful, fresh, interesting content daily.

Hi,

Right, Bing would need a special instruction like this Sitemap: http://www.xxxxxx.com/sitemapindex.xml in your robots.txt Also, sitemap submission would not guarantee all pages indexed. You need to build back links for your pages, especially for niche relative authority sources.

all the best,

Articles, directories and relevant blog comments seem to work pretty good in yahoo.

Try to submit your site in various sb sites and ping it also after you made post.

submitting ur website to high pr and well-reputed sites on the web will benefit u... other than that get back links from some niche directories and sites would be an incentive..

try to post article to some quality article sites like ezine, and bookmark ur pages at good sbm sites like digg, delicious, reddit, stumbleupon and more alike...

doing all these and some hard work will definitely benefit both u and ur site ranking in search engines.

Try the following steps. It might help you

1. Visit Bing.com
2. Enter "site:yoursite.com"
3. If yoursite.com is not indexed, submit your URL to Bing by clicking the link at the bottom of the result page.
4. Wait for a few days (3-5 days) and check back. Your site should have been indexed.

submitting ur website to high pr and well-reputed sites on the web will benefit u... other than that get back links from some niche directories and sites would be an incentive..

try to post article to some quality article sites like ezine, and bookmark ur pages at good sbm sites like digg, delicious, reddit, stumbleupon and more alike...

doing all these and some hard work will definitely benefit both u and ur site ranking in search engines.Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a web site or a web page in search engines

Follow the steps to get indexed in a day

1) Create at least 3 to 7 pages of content.
2) Make sure HTML pages correctly formed.
3) Create a Sitemap.
4) Create a Webmaster Tools account and Submit / Ping Sitemap.

Do a link building to the pages that is not index. Time will come that your site will be index.

Live Forex Trading - Get the opportunity to discuss trade opportunities with our professional Team Traders in real time.

You may want to submit your url to both search engines' respective add url pages for them to index your site.

How to get more indexed on Bing ?
My site get only 5% vs Google index

Just Create A Page And A Post Which Name Would Be Sitemap. Add All the links Of Your Blog There With Headings And Submit That Post Or Page To Bing. You Will Sure Get The Indexed. I Was Also Confused While I Used Them With My Own Website DELETED But Now A Submitted Homepage And Preparing To Map My Whole Links On A Page For Other Search Engines.

we can use link wheel ,at web 2.0 its much worth now ,we can build much back link as well as we ll get traffic also

I suggest you to submit your web site in yahoo and bing search engines through web master.

If you want to indexed your website in Bing or Yahoo then you have to submit sitemap in bing webmaster tool.

you know about the yahoo slurp

You need to submit your sitemap in Google, Yahoo and Bing for your site indexing in these search engines.

Before getting indexed on Bing or Yahoo. Please read carefully Bing Webmaster Guidelines

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.