Hi,

My site is SNIP and want to top on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Msn).What I do? How much time it will display on google.
What is the major work on Search Engine optimization.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I guess your niche is very competitive so you will need to get some quality content and backlinks.

Go from basics...first of all find some low competitive keywords in your keyword research process. Then comes competitive analysis. After that build content around your keywords and do on-page optimization which includes meta tags,. H1, H2..etc.

After that the main part is link building....

Content is an important factor in high search engine rankings.

Make sure that you have plenty of content throughout your site with your target keywords in the articles. It’s also worth doing a search for websites similar to yours and taking a look at their articles for ideas.

The more content you have the better. It is generally a good idea to have between three hundred and five hundred words per page, but more important than a quantity of content is the quality of the content that you are providing.

You cannot just put out three hundred words of jargon and expect your visitors to find it interesting and stick around for the long haul.

You need seo services so contact any seo experts and get your site high rank in major search engine

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.