how can I get higher rankings like the other sites ?
is there any "short-cut-key" for that ? I guess nothing.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Lots of back links pointing to your site from high ranking sites.

Hi,

I think the most effective short cut would be analyzing your top 10 competitors' sites using your main targeted keywords and do a little better than them. I would like to recommend some tools like SEO Elite for this purpose.

all the best,

how can I get higher rankings like the other sites ?
is there any "short-cut-key" for that ? I guess nothing.

There is a way that may help you, you should compare with the SEO passages that are the top10 passages in google, try to make your own passage like them in the field of the keywords numbers and the keywords location and the beautiful sentence they use, you should consider in two sides. one is the reader, one is the google robot, if you passage are both satisfied by the readers and the robot, your passage will surely get higher ranking.

Seo is the best channel to improve your ranking,inlcuding back link and add link into catalog etc.

In my opinion on attaining high rankings is you must consider having Quality inbound links

get more traffic! you can rite and submit articles, press releases. or write and ping blog entries. Always make sure to link back to your website with your blog posts. and if possible, make review some related products on epinion.

no any shortcut, Only quality of back link effect your site PR. So analyze your competitor and get the backlinks.

Content + Backlinks

No shortcuts, but, regularly posting relevant, informative info with keywords in the right places and quantities on a supporting blog or two will move you up in the rankings at a steady pace ...

Try to work on directory submittions, do-follow commneting, forum signatures and do-follow social bookmarking.

Quality backlinks will be help for your website high ranking on Google.
Try to link exchange with quality & high PR site.

I think the most effective short cut would be to analyze the websites of its 10 competitors that use main targeted keywords and do a little better than them. I would recommend tools like SEO Elite to that effect.

High quality backlinks and update content frequently.

For the higher Page rank you can try out the:-

Forum comment.
Blog comment.
Article Submission.
Social Bookmarking and Networking site.
Press Release.
Email Marketing.
RSS Feed...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.