A company called Galaxy Weblinks has announced that an app they created for iPhones that allows people to check the SE rankings for their websites has received Apples approval.

Does anyone see a value to this? Also, has anyone else heard about this and already tried using it? As I do not own an iPhone I am in the dark but I am curious about this.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Being an SEO who’s addicted to checking stats and analyzing SEO data sounds like a perfect match, as these iPhone SEO apps lets you do just that – check and analyze your search engine optimization stats right from your iPhone! Domainer is a simple and easy to use iPhone app for SEO. Does the basic checks and PageRank checks through its simple interface.

Being an SEO who’s addicted to checking stats and analyzing SEO data sounds like a perfect match, as these iPhone SEO apps lets you do just that – check and analyze your search engine optimization stats right from your iPhone! Domainer is a simple and easy to use iPhone app for SEO. Does the basic checks and PageRank checks through its simple interface.

OK, so for the stat addicted this will be a dream app. But for the regular SEO pro who is reporting to his client on a daily basis, does this app make one bit of difference to how they will do their work and is it worth the investment?

I will get the app and let you now. It sounds fun and also addictive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.