Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Hello There

Can someone help me with information's about link wheel?

Is that white hat technique?
What Google Thinks about it?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi,

This is a nice reading on link wheel on hubpages.com/hub/link-building-link-wheel. Personally, I doubt on the fantastic result on such linking strategy since it is only a backlinking technique itself. :)

all the best,

Linkwheels are still effective, if you are doing it correctly. one mistake people always made is: they just post one or two pieces of content, then never update. a regularly updated link wheel is always getting better result.

I would say any thing which is done in the right way and with a right approach will work.

I think it is not blackhat or whitehat technique. It can be grayhat.
lol......

Lol @ Grayhat. Probably, gotta agree with that. It's really difficult to constantly update a link wheel. Would you recommend using iMacros firefox addon? I know it records and replays activity to avoid repetitive tasks, but...link wheels are so complicated for updating, too much work, haha

Linkwheels are still effective, if you are doing it correctly. one mistake people always made is: they just post one or two pieces of content, then never update. a regularly updated link wheel is always getting better result.

How much it is useful to create a link wheel of 5 or more posts simultaneously? and can it be more useful than regularly updating linkwheel?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.