Hi Friends
I want to know that which blog is better i.e. blogspot, bloggers, wordpress or we should install blog on our server.
Kindly let me know that which blog is better to get attention as I come to know that we should install blog in our server through word press, so i m highly confused about this kindly give your expert opinion.

Thanks & Regards
Sanjay

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hey SanJay,

I highly recommend Wordpress for its user-friendliness and its ease of customization, and the thousands of plugins and wordpress templates available for use, both free and premium. Wordpress blogs get indexed nicely by Google, they are very SEO-friendly, and is easy to set up.

... which blog is better i.e. blogspot, bloggers, wordpress or we should install blog on our server ...

It's hard to know what combination of blogging software/platform would be best for your needs as successful SEO for blogging varies considerably.

Sometimes specific keyphrase markets influence method effectiveness; but using your limited variables, I'd say that you'd be better off with your own domain using a blogger or wordpress or practically any other CMS (content management system).

You can just install blog within your website to have daily updates then Google will come back to your site to find more updates.

No matter is it website or blog, I highly recommand wordpress.
Download and install wordpress on your domain.
If you are going to create website, select pages instead of post.
If you are going to create blog , select post instead of pages. (Blog needs periodically updates)

No matter is it website or blog, I highly recommand wordpress.
Download and install wordpress on your domain.
If you are going to create website, select pages instead of post.
If you are going to create blog , select post instead of pages. (Blog needs periodically updates)

Dear SSLGuru

Why should we install on our domain? what is the benefit of doing this

Although Wordpress and Blogger.com are the two most commonly used CMS's, both these sites present users with varied kind of usability degrees. Blogger is quite simple to use with much of the interface prepared keeping ease of use for a common person.

On the other hand, wordpress does not have such ease of use, although it has a large number of customisations. However, blogger also has such customisations available for users.

install wordpress on your own server. THis way you'll get some seo benefit when someone links to your blog.

If you have a really large site, install the blog on a subdomain.

Wordpress is best to create the blog

Hello Sanjay

Word Press is the best for blogging and second is weebly blogs.

Animation Training Institute

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.