Any one explain me in brief about SEO and SMO.

Ezzaral commented: 23 posts in SEO forum and you ask this? Obviously this is lame spam. -3
happygeek commented: please, do not post just to expose your signature links - we will treat these postings as spam if you do -2

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

In simple words SEO is used to make your Site popular and SMO is used to increase the Number of Visitors to your site the Traffic towards your site too

SEO means Search Engine Optimization we do SEO to rank our website at the top in google and also it increases our website visibility.

SMO means Social Media Optimization we do SMO as it increases more traffic for our website as more n more visitors vist our website it will effect our website pr and index our website internal pages.

Professional Training in SEO
ADMEC Multimedia

Hello mate SEO is referred to internet marketing to promote your websites in search engine rankings and also help in promoting business of product or service based websites.

Any one explain me in brief about SEO and SMO.

Now why would you ask that question when, exactly one month ago, you were answering it in another thread yourself?

See here to jog your memory.

Please do not start threads just in order to promote your signature links on DaniWeb, even here in the SEO forum...

In simple words, SEO is one part of SEM and SEM is one part of internet marketing.SMO is one effective technique to increase website traffic as well as business.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and SMO stands for Social Media Optimization.

commented: Thanks for this brilliant addition -3

SMO - social media optimization while SEO - search engine optimization both are parts of internet marketing.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and SMO not sure what is this.And i agree with Rauny is best sugg about SEO .

Hi
I agree with you because i know sugg about SEO But not sugg about SEM but Mike244 sugg is well.

......Mike244......simple words, SEO is one part of SEM and SEM is one part of internet marketing.SMO is one effective technique to increase website traffic as well as business.

SEO means Search Engine Optimization SEO, is the clear leader of our site on Google and also increases the visibility of our website.

SMO Social Media Optimization SMO we mean, because it adds more traffic to our website more n more visitors to our website to vist our web site which would affect the PR of our site and index pages inside.

It is good that this site is moderated properly! Google your question there be lots of thorough information for you to help and ways of how to do it properly :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.