Friends please guide me on what is profile back-liking? Waiting for your response

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

lol profile backlinking its when build profile on forums to get backlinks from your profile either on your signature or your profile page like i am doing here but i am also here to learn and help :)

Profile back linking is the best practice as for my opinion, you can make profile in allmost every website like in article submission directory , bookmarking directory etc. There you can add url of your website. In this way you can get link to your website through the profile.

Thanks friends for your help.

Profile backlinks point back to your website from high page rank profile pages on community sites. These can be sites such as Twitter, forums on your specified niche or even blog networking sites. These backlinks are free and sometimes easy to obtain, but getting a lot of them can get rather time consuming.

Friends please guide me on what is profile back-liking? Waiting for your response

Profile backlinks is another kind of backlink which is created from profile pages of forums or web 2.0 and it contains your links. If you create profile in any sites you can add the links in signature and it will become your backlinks to the site.

Profile links are generally what we get links from forums profile and authority sites by registering there

commented: Parroting the answers of others isn't useful. -3

In profile link a lot of sites allow you to create an account on their sites. On your profile pages, they allow you to add a link back to your homepage.

you can take backlink through link exchange on similar sites

I think that the thread starter knows perfectly well, what profile linking is.
His proberbly just working on his profile links :D

This is the main thing about it. Profile backlinking its when build profile on forums to get backlinks from your profile either on your signature or your profile page. It is very necessary in marketing also.

Profile Backlinks also known as Angela backlinks is where we create an account/profile on a particular website and we get backlink from that particular site through our profile.Profile backlink is known as another search engine booster which is really popular in internet marketing and SEO market.

It is the link that come from your forum profile signature

commented: Thanks for parroting answers others have already given -3

i think, profile backlinking is a kind of SPAM.

When you work with profile backlinks, you should know that your links will lose very soon. And your site can rank up and down in unexpected speed.

i think, profile backlinking is a kind of SPAM.

Why do you think so ?
Please elaborate

Profile backlinks is the way to create backlinks by creating you profile on various site . An example of this is forums links

Profile backlinks may improve page rank if they comes from authority sites.

In what are the websites having to register option, will showing fill this profile page. on that page they will ask your domain name. you just fillup your website. once Google will crawl that page then you will get one backlinks from that webpage.

Profile backlinks is the way to get link back to your website

Profile backlinking, just as its name implies, just means having a backlink on your profile to a website.

Is there any the do's and don'ts when we're doing profile backlinking or any notes?

Thanks in advance!

Profile backlinking, just as its name implies, just means having a backlink on your profile to a website.

I agree with this simple and correct definition of profile backlinking.
The key problem of profile backlinking may be how to make them recorded.

Let me put it this way :
You sign up on a forum and fill your profile, then you add your website's URL in the URL field. This is profile back linking.

it is as simple as abc.. whenever you sign up some site like social sites such as facebook, twitter and also on forums etc your profile link generated by them or you can our your site home page in it this is called profile link and backlink to your site too

profile backlinks is way to create backlinks for site by creating profile on forums

but how to get index all backlinks that we made in our profle

Profile back linking is the best practice as for my opinion, you can make profile in allmost every website like in article submission directory , bookmarking directory etc. There you can add url of your website. In this way you can get link to your website through the profile.

Exactly

Back links are the livelihood of Search Engine Positioning. Profile Back links are a very effective way of increasing your page position for a desired search term.

It is basically a link to your website on an another website. You add it in your profile field.

Using Community site, you can increase your PR Profiles.

Friends now i have understood what is profile back-linking. Please share how it is helpful in improving my SERPs?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.