Hi Everybody…
Some of my friends added Google +1 button into their website and they suggest me too, should i add Google +1 button into website or not. Because i sow many blogs they have +1 button but did see any website that has +1. Please share your views.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jennyjackson

Hi Everybody…
Some of my friends added Google +1 button into their website and they suggest me too, should i add Google +1 button into website or not. Because i sow many blogs they have +1 button but did see any website that has +1. Please share your views.

[link to reply content that was simply copied and pasted here]

Edited by Ezzaral: Replaced copy-paste content with link.

+1 helps people discover relevant content—a website, a Google search result, or an ad—from the people they already know and trust. Adding the +1 button to your pages lets users recommend your content, knowing that their friends and contacts will see their recommendation when it’s most relevant—in the context of Google search results.

When a signed-in Google user is searching, your Google search result snippet may be annotated with the names of the user's connections who've +1'd your page. If none of a user's connections has +1'd your page, your snippet may display the aggregate number of +1's your page has received.

Content recommended by friends and acquaintances is often more relevant than content from strangers. For example, a movie review from an expert is useful, but a movie review from a friend who shares your tastes can be even better. Because of this, +1’s from friends and contacts can be a useful signal to Google when determining the relevance of your page to a user’s query. This is just one of many signals Google may use to determine a page’s relevance and ranking, and we’re constantly tweaking and improving our algorithm to improve overall search quality. For +1's, as with any new ranking signal, we'll be starting carefully and learning how those signals affect search quality.

In short : - +1 buttons let people who love your content recommend it on Google search

Yes that's right! simply but long!
Thanks for sharing great point with us!

Votes + Comments
Useless.

Just to let you guys know, Google +1 has been added to Google Webmaster tools. You can see the partial benefit there. I hope none of you are under the impression the +1 will have much benefit, Google +1 is simply an answer to Facebook's 'like' button. Google hate not having something Facebook is doing well with. You will find these companies are fighting a great deal (Google+ Google's version of a social network) this is very common between giants. Microsoft brought out a phone to prevent Apple controlling the market.

Thanks for the share good post
But is it really going to optimize my site in search engines

Google+1 button helps to button recommend your pages to your friends, similar to Facebook like button.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.