Which is better? Which should I choose?

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

I suggest to choose adsense. It's quiet good than in adbrite.

I 'd say go with adbrite you know why? well guess what happened for no reason i got banned from adsense and they said My site had invalid clicks i mean my site is perfectly normal you check it out youself if you dont believe <snip URL> nothing wrong right? Thats why I suggest change to Adbrite one small problem your site has to have a lot of traffic reason is there are more publishers than advertisers in Adbrte

More publishers than advertisers means that, as a publisher, you're not as much in demand, and advertisers won't have to pay premiums to get onto your site ... This translates into lower eCPMs.

Stick to AdSense. But don't click your own ads.

And why?...

And based on my experience, adsense gives more income that in adbrite.

Is adbrite the ads scattered throughout the article? And when you mouseover an ad comes up... Well if thats it, I hate it. I bet you it annoys everyone!

Adsense is the go if you have traffic.

Adsense is the go if you have traffic.

Yes, it's true. You can have a good income if you have also a good traffic on your site.

adsense is better as long you do not get banned , then you need to try adbrite , bidvertiser , chitika ,etc.

Well I have been banned for adsense for no reasons and i am quite frustrated.

Just because adsense team cannot trace who is and where the clicks came from. If they found out that you clicks suddenly increases they will ban you even if you are not the one clicking your ads.

I think I am talking about that kontara thing that goes in your content...
But adsense is the go for sure... then yes...if you get banned, try the others.

I also get banned.

Well I have been banned for adsense for no reasons and i am quite frustrated.

And you are another victim of the "click fraud".

As replied by others here google adsense is the best. Occasionally will ban people for random reasons, some are legit, some are not.

i too got banned from adsense now i am using adbrite.It has lower earnings but doesnt ban anyone .....

Has anyone tried contacting google adsense about a innapropiate ban? If you have a good legit case they may look into it.

Hi,
Another concern is the glocbal reach. Can anyone tell me whether adbrite supports in India and the middle east.

Yes... Adbrite is more profitable if you have high traffic...

both of them

Adsense is better. Has more advertisers and the payments are faster.

adsense should be your main priority, the reason is pretty simple because adsense has more advertiser then adbrite, and mostly you get pay higher with adsense over adbrite with same impression and CTR level you collect from your traffic

HI
Every one have seen adsense , adbrite but phinditt offers much more better results than those two. you also no need to pay for clicks at phinditt.

Regards
Karl

adsense is much better the AdBrite
But depend on your site ...
like if your site user dont like to click on ads ... then AdBrite popup is better

adsense is better, the bag thing is that you can't put adsense on certain webpages like gore, or violence. Adserving to my site has been disabled until i can fix it... go figure. SNIP

AdSense is definitely a better option than Adbrite as it shows related advertisements and variations across time barriers.

Adsense is the best option to choose

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.