Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

If your site is dynamic making a sitemap that updates itself is very handy. I have a site with articles, blog, and forums and I never have to update my sitemap because new pages are automatically added dynamically.

If your site is dynamic making a sitemap that updates itself is very handy. I have a site with articles, blog, and forums and I never have to update my sitemap because new pages are automatically added dynamically.

I always send site map to google when I create news URLS
Could you explain me, how can I automatically added dynamically new pages?

A sitemap can be generated by PHP or any server-side language. If your conten6t is in database you just have to pull it out and create the XML dynamically. A few lines of PHP can add thousands of pages to a sitemap. Then every time new content is added to your database it automatically is added to your sitemap.

You don't need to be manually resubmitting a sitemap either. Google automatically checks your sitemap file multiple times daily.

A sitemap can be generated by PHP or any server-side language. If your conten6t is in database you just have to pull it out and create the XML dynamically. A few lines of PHP can add thousands of pages to a sitemap. Then every time new content is added to your database it automatically is added to your sitemap.

I'm going to create a sitema by Asp.
Thanks for your help

You may want to consult the author of the plug-in as they will know much better then we will as they know their code and we don't.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.