On Internet, there is not much information about this thing please if you know about Google bombs then please let me know.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

A Google Bomb is when multiple websites use the same anchor text to point to a single website. In 2005, thousands of websites made popular a Google Bomb that used the words "miserable failure" to point to George W. Bush's bio on the White House website. If you typed the words "miserable failure" in to the Google search box then you would have seen that Bush's bio was in the No. 1 spot. It wasn't Google's fault though many people got irate about it and blamed the search giant

The terms Google bomb and Googlewashing refer to practices, such as creating large numbers of links, that cause a web page to have a high ranking for searches on unrelated or off topic keyword phrases, often for comical or satirical purposes.

A Google Bomb is when multiple websites use the same anchor text to point to a single website. In 2005, thousands of websites made popular a Google Bomb that used the words "miserable failure" to point to George W. Bush's bio on the White House website. If you typed the words "miserable failure" in to the Google search box then you would have seen that Bush's bio was in the No. 1 spot. It wasn't Google's fault though many people got irate about it and blamed the search giant

Then, what you think we'll left link building??

Highave, I'm not quite sure what you're asking?

Google bomb increase the way of web pages page rank. It provide the facility of high number of website link in a a specific web page.

Highave, I'm not quite sure what you're asking?

I think he is asking about Google bombing. Google bombing generally involves artificially inflating the number of pages that link to a page and the words used in the link's anchor text.

GrowTaller said in more long description so it is too hard to mean but both information is right.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.