My blog is not getting indexed, this is the first time that I have faced such an issue and am unable to find out why it is not indexing my Blog pages? Guys what should I check for to get my blog indexed?

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by steve.s

Here is a quick tips to get fast index in search engines.

- Setup webmaster account
- Create sitemap
- Submit sitemap through webmaster
- Do bookmark for those links
- Share you link in networking sites
- Update your blog on regular basis

Try to get some backlinks from high authority websites. You can also get contextual links from high PR aged domains which you can buy yourself from the expired domain market.

- Login at live webmaster tools and verify your blog
- Acquire some new (relevant) Inbound Links from authority sites
- Use rigorous blog commenting and guest posting to popularize your blog
- Submit your URLs to social bookmarking sites
- Contribute in related communities and social networking sites
- Ping the search engines
- Generate RSS feed
- Identify niche related forums and start talking about (and posting signatures) on those forums.

My blog is not getting indexed, this is the first time that I have faced such an issue and am unable to find out why it is not indexing my Blog pages? Guys what should I check for to get my blog indexed?

Build some high Pagerank and high authority backlinks, It helps your site to be indexed fast

Submit it in the webmaster tools & also collect high pr backlinks for your blog to get crawled...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.