When I do my website SMO at that time some of SMO sites are not allow long url as their per admin rules So I have need for shorten url sites do anybody provide me any shorten url sites ?

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by malikarifalikhan

Following free URL shorten-er services that will really helpful for you. TinyURL, bitly, Google, Ow-ly, Tiny-cc, shortURL, Firefox Add-ons and etc

Open Google and then type in its search box Google Shorten and then in displaying result you will get the Google URL shorten(goo.gl) page open it you will get the site of doing short URL of your site.

When I do my website SMO at that time some of SMO sites are not allow long url as their per admin rules So I have need for shorten url sites do anybody provide me any shorten url sites ?

try bitly, it is widely use now. i saw bitly urls in twitter and lots of my friends has been using it. you can create your account so you could save all shortened urls. :)

There are many shorten url service providers such as goo.gl (google) bitly, tinyurl etc..

Hello friends, there are lots of url shortener tools available over internet and you can used it. And I do use tiny url shortener.

Votes + Comments
yawn

try this shorten url site..
www.surls.us
its free and with stats.. you can track your short url traffic and visits in a real time..
as well as you can protect your links with password..so they will not be publically accessible..
cheers...

Edited by sizzlingkenny

i always use goo.gl to shorten my urls but there is also some more sites which you can try like Bit.ly, tinyurl.com and tiny.cc.

a2n,AZQQ,Beam.to,b65.us,CanURL,C-O.IN,DigBig,easyURL,bitly,goo.gl this is the list of Shorten URL Site

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.