HOW CAN MY WEB SITE IN GOOGLE FIRST POSITION.

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

First create a blog, and then create social networking site accounts for advertisement to boost traffic to your site and if the keyword is not too competitive, join forum discussions and social bookmarking.

This is not so easy. You need to do the more work for you website like link building and social networking are the best option for getting fast rank and visitors.

For getting first position on Google you can do following things given below:-
1)Start getting links from the relevant sites.
2)Find out the relevant blogs and ask them to publish your post from their blog roll for tha you can provide them good content for their blogs.
3)Increase facebook likes and followers on twitter,ask your clients to follow you and start following the relevant people.
4)Think like a user and develop your content in this aspect and market it as you can.Content should be informative,interesting and user friendly..:)

its not an easy task.you have to plan properly for it.go for SEO or PPC or both.

You must word hard for this. There are some terms to do this.

1. Good content
  2. Directory Submission
  3. Forum Posting
  4. Blog comminting
  5. Link wheeling.
  6. Social boockmarking.

Hi,
Its take some time to get that position in Google, do some good seo off-page optimization along with do some social media sites like facebook, twitter, myspace....

SEO: Search Engine Optimization

For Get Site Google First Positon:
Make Site SEO Friendly
Good Content Qulaty
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking
Article Posting
Blog Posting
Hubpage Post
Squidoo Post

To get first position on Google concentrate on following things:
Quality Content
Quality Back links
Social media participation
Goodwill

You must work hard to get google first position of your site. There are some terms to do this that you should follow.

Good content
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Blog comminting
Link wheeling.
Social boockmarking.

YOU have to do SEO.

I think you should use the technique of Off-page or On-page SEO. It will be helpful to improve your website position in Google.

The some methods of SEO Off-Page Optimization are:

• Directory
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Blog Commenting
  • Forum Posting
  • Classified Ads
  • Article Posting etc
    I hope this information was helpful for you!!

Look for performance based SEO professionals that don't charge you anything until they get you ranked for whatever keywords you choose.

While they do all that boring, time-consuming stuff for the search engines, YOU need to work on [CRO] to convert your visitors into repeat customers. Audience optimization for higher conversion rates should come before SEO.

Please share with me forum & social bookmarking lis.

Submit your website. Be careful you take the exact category of your website. Try w3seotools.com. YOu can also add your url FREE with them

Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Article Sumbissions
Squido/Hub Pages
Blog Submission
Classified Ad Submission
Press Release Submission

Unique contant
Alt tag
Meta tag
onpage seo
offpage seo

I think
Forum Post,Link building,Article Submission,Blog Comments,Social Bookmark and also article writing is important.

For this, you can follow some best Off-page activities..i.e.:

• High PR Directory submissions
  • Social Bookmarking services
  • Article Marketing
  • Video Marketing
  • Press Release
  • Forum Commenting
  • Blog Commenting
  • Profile Linking
  • Slides Sharing
  • Guest Post
  • Social Networking
  • Link Wheel
  • Web 2.0

As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.

It is the common query among the people who recently live their website and want to look their site listing on the first page of the popular search engine, like- Google, Bing, Yahoo, and MSN. In the past, I have the same query and put my all effort to rank on first page against the keyword, I have targetted.

I did the following activities in n number of quantity: -

• Directory Submission
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Comment Posting
  • Article Submission
  • Blog Posting
  • Press Release
  • PPT Submission
  • Free-page creation
  • Link Exchange
  • Social Media Activities

Doing these activities till 6 weeks, then on two keywords my website appeared. But today, I will suggest you to do the same activities with open eyes. Google Inc. have launched two powerful update named as: Panda & Penguine. Here, I will advice you to get manual social bookmarking service. It will help you to get first page rank on popular search engine including Google.

you must do seo for your page this will helps you in making your page rank 1...

It is difficult to get google first position for your website. You have to do many things such as, social bookmarking, backlinking, forum posting etc.

For this you have to do some best Off-page optimization techniques..by that you can bring your targeted keyword positions in Google...i.e.

• High PR Directory Submissions
  • Social Bookmarking Submissions
  • Article Marketing
  • Video Marketing
  • Slides Sharing
  • Press Release
  • Forum Commenting
  • Blog Commenting
  • Link Wheel
  • Web 2.0 pages
  • Profile Linkage

If you want to rank high in Google, you should have to start SEO of your site. First pay attentions to make your On-page, write a good content of your niche and than try to get back links form your niche bu form posting, blog commenting, article submission, guest posting and social book marking. These work will boost your site in Google and one day you will get your site on first page of Google.

I don't know about link wheel. How to do link wheel? Why do any keywords increase, any words reduce when I perform them the same?

It is not an easy task to do, it will take time to get good rank. you have to perform activities like

1.  Directory Submission
2.  Social Bookmarking
3.  Blog Commenting
4.  Forum Commenting
5.  Posting Stories in relevant blog websites
6.  Submitting Articles in relevant article websites
7.  Press Releases in relevant press releases website
8.  RSS feed generation and submissions
9.  Review Submissions
10. Q & A Submissions
11. 3 Way links
12. 1 way links
13. Video Submissions
14. E-Book Submissions
15. Social Networking

Your question is my question and someone post the answers above.

Thanks all. This is my website, just begins...

SEO stand for search engine optimization.

commented: thanks for your stunning insight, how did we manage before you got here... -2

To create link please be careful as you know the latest gaming of Google.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.