I want to submit my directory for yahoo.But I dont know yahoo webmaster tool.Please teel me what is the address and what is the process to yahoo directory submission.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Austinlanger

Your title is a bit misleading; submitting a site to Yahoo! is unrelated to on-page optimization. On-page optimization is about factors on the page that make the page search engine friendly.

Getting links to a page, submitting to directories, social bookmarking, etc. is part of the field of off-page optimization.

In any case, I believe the Yahoo! search has been combined with the Bing search engine, so you would actually be submitting through Bing's Webmaster Tools page:

Bing Webmaster Tools
http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster

Hope this helps.

Yes DavidB is the best replied you see and go to webmaster tool and add website listing.

Yahoo Directory submission is a paid service. If you pay then you will able to submit your website URL in yahoo directory.

some tools are available which automatically submit your website to many directories search them on google. best of luck

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.