What is the effect on article submission site by latest panda upadate happend in July'13?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

In artcle submission we can used one or two keywords.which helps to create the backlinks and also gain the traffic from that on our website. article submission is one of the off page seo technique.

By doing article submission process we would get pure do-follow backlinks which are more needed for each and every websites. Its one of the most important technique in Off page SEO

I am using only 5 to 7 sites for article submission which have good PR and there is no negative effect on these sites by Google' panda updated.

My website has more traffic from Article Submissions. I do submit contet on high authority article sites and get traffic from those sites. Since many Article sites give no follow, no index tag, it s not useful for back link building.

Article submisiion is the best process for offpage seo, Through this sub. you can find quality backlink & it may stable your keyword ranking in serp pages of various search engine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.