suggest here best tools list for backlink check for a website.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Many website available on the internet for showing your website back links but ahref.com is one of them.you can try its best to other then.

we normally use ahref and backlinkwatch tool to check the backlinks of our website.you can find many tools on Google.

if you want to check back links so ahref is the best tool to watch baklinks and one way is also there write our site link in google all backlinks so there.

I am using both backlinkwatch and ahref to check backlinks and these are the best way to know how competitors are working and from where they are getting backlinks.

Backlinkwatch.com is a good website where you can check the backlinks of your site.

ahrefs.com is the best tool to check backlinks of the website. Do follow as well as no follow.

my vote is for ahrefs best i have ever seen

I am using for backlink watch ..
I think, best backlink tools..try this..!!

i also need this plz inform me about tools which will help which automatically generate backlinks or at least reduce our work

alexa is a good and trusted tool to check back links but we need to pay some amount, so you can aslo use backlink watach tool it is completely free to check all backlinks of your site.

Tools to check backlink sre
1)ranksignals
2)Majestic SEO
3)ahrefs

backlink watch is a familiar one for checking backlinks.Also there is an option in webmaster tool to view your site linking with other sites.

Backlinkwatch is a good website where you can check your website backlinks.

The list of tools to check backlinks
1)Ranksignals
2)ahrefs
3)Majestic SEO

You can use backlink watch and ahrefs site for checking backlink. I always used these.

Best tool for checking back links is backlink watch, which is free as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.