Hi friends,

now a days content is king of seo. i do submission for Article 1st site. and if i do need to change content or not for second Article submission site. one by one submission are changed content or not need. give me a good suggestion friend....

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi,

if you post your article content on one website then no need to submit on second one or more. one submission for one article content is enough.

thanks

good information friend. per day how many submissions we do and google cache how links. can tell me friends.

Yes there is no need to submit the same article on many site just try to get index that article quickly.

You can submit fresh content for each article submission sites. don't resubmit the sae content in another article submissions site.

When you will use one article for only submission then you will get more benefits of article submission.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.