hello dear members
Can anyone tell me how can I do mobile marketing? and what are the tactics?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

In mobile marketing we can create the different mobile applications as well as we can also do the SMS marketing.

It is an increasingly efficient way for brands and retailers to reach customers. Do mobile marketing by targeting your audience, providing an engaging and useful marketing experience and measuring the return on your mobile investment.

Mobile marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, such as a cell phone. We can distribute any kind of promotional and advertising message to customers through wireless network. It is the most convenient way to reach the customers at any time and at any place.

I do agree with the sayings of petrick grand about mobile marketing. Thanks for the nice sharing.

Mobile selling is selling on or with a mobile device, like a wise phone. Mobile selling will give customers with time and site sensitive, customized info that promotes product,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.