Hi everyone,
I have a question about Yahoo. Any one has the same problem as mine below:
Mon - Friday - My site on top 10 of most strongest phases in my competitive market but Sat and Sunday, half of those keywords drop down to 3, 4 even 5 page.
Monday comes back again. Its happening for a year now. So weird!!!
Anyone could explain for me? Thank you very much in advance.

Good weekend then even I can wait until Monday to see my site back to normal position.:lol:

Hi everyone,
I have a question about Yahoo. Any one has the same problem as mine below:
Mon - Friday - My site on top 10 of most strongest phases in my competitive market but Sat and Sunday, half of those keywords drop down to 3, 4 even 5 page.
Monday comes back again. Its happening for a year now. So weird!!!
Anyone could explain for me? Thank you very much in advance.

Good weekend then even I can wait until Monday to see my site back to normal position.:lol:

any inputs please? how about cscgal ? have you seen above issue before?
Thanks

any inputs please? how about cscgal ? have you seen above issue before?
Thanks

Does it have anything to do with link popularity? Perhaps more people are searching on the weekends, clicking other links.

Just a guess..

nickbrec

Maybe there's an alternate datacenter for yahoo during saturdays and sundays that would be my only idea though, i think i have heard of these problem somewhere but I did not give that much importance to it before, since i'm in no way interested in search engines way back.

just like google, having several datacenters... and maybe yahoo is changine their datacenters during those days... just my though though.. lol

Maybe there's an alternate datacenter for yahoo during saturdays and sundays that would be my only idea though, i think i have heard of these problem somewhere but I did not give that much importance to it before, since i'm in no way interested in search engines way back.

just like google, having several datacenters... and maybe yahoo is changine their datacenters during those days... just my though though.. lol

Thanks guys for your inputs.
You right about Yahoo and google. Who uses Yahoo now for search? not many for sure. It is getting worst after their update on this July. Yahoo going backward!!! Some terrible sites are on top and good sites gone for holiday!!! Stop it, Yahoo. Other why you are just behind Google in bigger gap.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.