Whit is SEO? How to make SEO friendly website?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Moz.com has a good definition: "Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results."

I will leave it to the SEO experts to answer your second question.

SEO is search engine optimization
Many technical, tools, knowledge about SEO with a website, I can't tell you in one or two words.

SEO(Search engine optimization) - it determination assistance your website to grow organic/Natural or UN-paid traffic through making your website visible on search engines effect page. Here are lot of benefits are there. It is cost actual technique, it makes brand awareness, Assistances to accomplish well traffic to the website.

SEO stands for Search Engine optimization. Many techniques are available in SEO. Without use SEO technique can't able to get organic traffic in your website.

SEO is the process of optimizing your web site for the purpose of getting free traffic from search engines. An optimized web site is more easily understood by Search engine crawlers, so there are more chances of ranking higher in SERPS.

Search engine optimization, it is the aspect of optimizing web text, images, and videos to affect their organic search engine visibility.
Optimizing your website content, i.e. optimizing your text, video, and image content affects how search engine spiders view your website and the position they place it on their index. The higher a page or content ranks, the more traffic it receives.

Below I mentioned basic essential tips for SEO friendly website.

Find the right keyword
To ensure your content is unique
Make sure your pages are not crawlable and indexable
Your website should be SEO friendly
Use proper Title & Meta tags
Website needs to be integrated with social media.

Hi Everyone,

I am not here to ask stupid questions like:

What is SEO.?

How to do SEO..?

And many more

as i have mentioned in my About section, I hope we will have fruitful discussions.

So for all the marketing and optimizing geeks over there in the community

I would like to ask about the growing effect of social bookmarking and what are pro's and con's of it.?

what strategies should be apply while working on social bookmarking part.?

let's make this conversation productive and i am sure that we can help beginners with this thread.

Thanks
Tony

when you fulfil all the seo requirements that can be founded in moz thats means your websites is seo friendly

SEO stands for search engine optimization it is an organic techniques to rank an websites on search engines by doing some online activities like social bookmarking, image submission, directory submission, classified submission, business listing, forum submission, blog posting etc.

You can easily create your seo friendly website by keeping some important measures on your mind.

1. Website should have proper content (Proper and Unique Content)
  2. Optimizing Heading tags
  3. By Using Image seo tags(Alt Tags)
  4. Your website should be lighting fast.
  5. Website title and description should be relevant to the website content.
  6. Use proper javascript sparingly
  7. Make your website url should be user friendly.
  8. Website design should be accesible.
  9. Don't forget to add social media icons on your website.
  10. And last but not the least all content should be indexable.

I hope you will create your best and amazing seo friendly website by applying these methods.

SEO stands for search engine optimization. It helps to build high quality backlinks. SEO is the processs of optimizing your website.

Some tips for you

1. Use LSI keywords
  2. Use meta tags in your web page content
  3. Long tail keyword targeting
  4. Make your URL user friendly
  5. Use Image Alt Tag
  6. Make yuour website mobile friendly

It is the process of improving the ranking or visibility of a website in search engine. The higher a website is displayed in a search engine list the more visitors it is expected to receive

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.