Hi Experts, I want to improve my website techxonic.com ranking for freelance business specifically in UAE. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Five Ways to Move forward your Site's Positioning (SEO) Publish Pertinent Substance. Quality substance is the number one driver of your look motor rankings and there's no substitute for awesome substance. ... Update Your Substance Frequently. You've likely taken note that we feel lovely emphatically almost substance
. ... Metadata. ... Have a link-worthy location. ... Use alt labels.

You need to do proper SEO with unique content. Its one and only one thing that is true.

Put your best foot forward and showcase your skills. You're advertising your services as a freelance web designer, and yet you're using a premade Wordpress template. Also, work on reducing CLS (a metric part of google's core web vitals) by specifying a fixed dimension for all page assets.

From an SEO perspective, ranking for "freelance business", even within a single country, is going to be super competitive. Also, you don't really want to target people googling for freelance business, do you? For example, I'm currently looking for a painter to paint my house. I might do a google search for freelance painting business near me to find freelance painters in my area. I would have no use for your website.

Instead, I would focus on a different set of keywords.

Also, remember, web designers online are a dime a dozen. There are just sooooooo many of them. Something that often ends up being a good strategy is to pick a niche, and focus your services to getting the biggest market share in your niche. For example, perhaps pick something such as the finance industry, or the car industry, or something like that. Focus on being the GO TO place for all UAE car businesses to go to for their websites. It will be a lot easeir to generate buzz, spread word of mouth, and dominate the search results for keywords such as "web design for car website", "web design for car dealership", "web design for automotive business", etc. etc.

For improving your website ranking, I will suggest:

• Publish Relevant Content
  • Update Your Content Regularly
  • Metadata
  • Have a link-worthy site
  • Use alt tags

Here are some Strategies to might help you to improve your Search Ranking

• Define a Keyword List.
  • Good Content Will Win Out in Organic Rankings
  • Create Cornerstone Pages
  • Work Your Keywords and Related Variants in Page Content
  • Optimize Your Page Titles
  • Write Meta Descriptions that Drive Clicks
  • Use Keyword Variations as Anchor Text for Internal Linking
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.