I have my own website but have never been able to place top 10 in the search engines. I have read about SEO and even tried to optimize to achieve better positioning without any results.
Can anyone point me to the right direction? I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I am not a professional developer, I am self taught, but have been writing html for years.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think you might not have done the on-page or marketing of the site properly. Can't say much without watching your site. Keep the marketing of the website going.

Hello, I am getting you very well...

There’re so many factors: on page: keyword in title, link text, in bold, link text from back links, size of your site, frequency of updating your site..
Or Have a look at Organic Search Engine Optimization that for some more tips. The main thing is that seems to work is getting you to top from other sites to help you rank well.
Thanks!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.