Search Appearance in Google Search Console performance report shows a line item "Education Q&A".

Does anyone know how this differs from "Q&A rich results"?

Education Q&A has a really good search position compared to Q&A rich results, which is the majority of our pages.

When I look at top pages, I'm not really seeing a big distinction that would make them stick out as specifically education-related.

Quintan_1 commented: wow +0

I also want to add that Google Search Console just started showing a performance report for this never-before-seen search appearance starting on May 11th.

Google keeps updating its guidelines regarding SEO. This time Google updated its Education structured data documentation with new content guidelines. It's a great opportunity for you and your brand to become eligible to be shown in the Education Q&A carousel.

Basically, it's an enhanced search listing available in Google Assistant, search results, and lens. For business who wants to make the most out of this new feature, here are some tips, in my opinion, that works best:

• Add education-related questions and answers to your websites. There should be at least one such page, and the response must address the user's query.
  • The quality of your Q&A must be good and accurate.

The main thing to remember here is that if a portion of your content is found inaccurate as per quality control procedures, then the subset of your such pages will only be eligible for Google search listings once you resolve it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.