Hi everyone!
I can not drive traffic on my website. The backlinks that I am creating are not indexing hence I am not getting any referral traffic as well as backlinks.
Can someone help me out? Also how can I index my backlink on Wikipedia?
Thanks!

I have to ask about that WEIRD behavior at your website. I went there, scrolled down a bit then pressed the END key which usually takes me to the end of the page. The page went to the end and then scrolled back. Just weird.

Maybe you are getting a little too fancy and the rating bots don't like that?

commented: Sir the end ki always takes you at the end of the page and the home button at the top. you should have pressed the page down button +0

There are two main ways to get more website traffic: organically and through paid advertising.

Organic traffic comes from people searching for you on search engines or finding your site through other websites. You can improve your organic traffic with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by creating high-quality content, optimizing your website for search terms, and getting backlinks from other websites.

Paid advertising lets you target specific audiences on search engines, social media, and other websites. This can be a quick way to get traffic to your site, but it will cost you money.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.