I have just create a new directory website which provide company information for free. It will be added emailing list soon. And the best thing about these is all free.

I am just wondering how can I get more visitor to my site. If anyone wish to do a link exchange, please do contact me as well. Thank you.

You may try this www.linkmarket.net they offer you a good range of websites to exchange your links...get your match out of various available categories..

above all, its free

You may try this www.linkmarket.net they offer you a good range of websites to exchange your links...get your match out of various available categories..

above all, its free

Thanks for your feedback. Will definately look on it so that can get more and more visitor.

Don't forget to submit your site to search engine directories and dmoz if you haven't done so. Free ad sites work well too, like craigslist.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.