I'm new to the forums here so forgive any ignorance on my part.
I need someone to either help me figure some things out or go in and fix the issues I am having with my Zen Cart.
1. I have not updated yet to PHP5. My server only has PHP4. Will that be a major issue after Dec 31?
2. There is a parse error showing on the product pages pertaining to the images.
The images show great and the pop up images work fine though.
3. Certain email addresses, such as hotmail and comcast are not receiving new password emails when a member forgets password.
4. Gift certificates: When a member purchases, let's say a $10.00 certificate and emails $5.00 each to two people, the first person to redeem is the only one it works for. The second person, even though having received a different redemption code, can not redeem. The notice at the store says it has been redeemed already or is not valid.
5. Newsletter subscription emails: When sent, they are not in html, and they look goofed up. I have to send plain text and no links.
There are other issues and would like to hire someone to help or simply fix. And perhaps I can pay intermittently for continued support.
I will give links when notified of interest here at the forum.