Even Celebrities use Network marketing!

Ornella Muti launches her first jewels collection in Cannes, on 16th of May, on Movies Festival. The first jewel is a bracelet with handcuffs and description in Manipuri "free me, if you love me...."
I've heard that the bracelet will be distributed only via Networking, because she (Ornella) wants to be more close to her fans, consumers, clients, and decided to promote and distribute its jewelry collection by the new and advanced way ....

I've also heard that the bracelet has been presented on Tribecca's festival in NY at the end of April and already has had a big success (some movies stars were wearing it, during the gala ceremony)...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Yes, I've seen it on the rise more and more. They are realizing marketing and branding sure help a lot!

I've heard that the bracelet will be distributed only via http://www.ornella-muti.com
By the way, in the middle of June Ornella (who`s mother is Estonian) will present her new collection in Riga, Tallin, Vilnius. Personally!!!

Wow,really, cool, I'd like to visit these sites~

They are now realizing that network marketing is very effective.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.