How do i go about putting my banner ads on other websites im new to this type of advertising

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

How do i go about putting my banner ads on other websites im new to this type of advertising

You need to contact website where they have banner ad options,and negotiate a price with them and then you need to provide banner ad url (jpeg or flash) which they will hosting it at their end. Even you can contact adnetworks who work on these things. You can send in PM for more information,even I do have this option.

Some sites provide banner advertising service, where you can pay them monthly to put your banner on their website. Putting your banner there may bring visitors from the website with high traffic to your website.

Besides paid methods, there is also free banner exchange service.

Hi Cjmonaco, displaying your banner ads would be very simple,but you need to take of few things like what kind of ad you are sites going to display,and look out for website which woould best suite you. If you find it difficult you can contact adnetworks who can do it for you, and they will analyze and check the campaign performance. If still you have any doubts you can ping me @ AIM chat ID: mediaguru03.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.