I 'm in trouble .work as a sales I felt very tired in a manufacturer.(USB flash disk, PC memory module ,micro SD/TF/MMC card and SSD drive) .My duty which is looking for customer in the oversea market on website. I confirm the quality is good & price is
competitive but when I send many many E-mails ,nobody give the reversion ,the client
didn't trust me .why ???I want to know the reason ,my friend who should give me a tip !!!
many thanks ~who are kind enough to send a Email <email snipped> to me ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I 'm in trouble .work as a sales I felt very tired in a manufacturer.(USB flash disk, PC memory module ,micro SD/TF/MMC card and SSD drive) .My duty which is looking for customer in the oversea market on website. I confirm the quality is good & price is
competitive but when I send many many E-mails ,nobody give the reversion ,the client
didn't trust me .why ???I want to know the reason ,my friend who should give me a tip !!!
many thanks ~who are kind enough to send a Email <email snipped> to me ?

if you give a good idea ,I will send a special gift for you ! hurry up ! Yahveh is crying !

Ask Some BDM rather then asking your friend. they would be help full to you

Better to consult to an expert and not just by asking to a friend that has less experience on this filed of work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.