I'm looking to implement chat live support and need product suggestion/recommendation based on experiance. Also, what does everyone thing of hosted products compared to in-house implemented products.

Jamal

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

I'm looking to implement chat live support and need product suggestion/recommendation based on experiance. Also, what does everyone thing of hosted products compared to in-house implemented products.

Jamal

I have found Sales-n-Stats software and along with chat tools it includes analytics features and various kreports. I'm going to test a free version and see how it works actually...

I would recommend LivePerson, CCS (Click Chat Sold) or ProvideSupport. I have personally used them.

Also take a look at www.j-LiveSupport.com
We have been using it for a while. You may use any Jabber client for the chat, pretty cool feature.

Yeah, I would recommend www.j-livesupport.com too. I am personally using it on my notebook and mobile phone when I am out of office. It is pretty good.

Hi, you may give Comm100 Live Chat a try. It's free, hosted and with abundant features. :);)

SNIP

try live247support.com

only 6 cents per minute billing

i'm very satisfied with the service they've provided me so far

123 live help can meet your needs, you can download one to test.

what does everyone thing of hosted products compared to in-house implemented products

what are the main differences between paid and the freebie live chat software?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.