I have a website and i want to know about how i can bring 750 per day initial visitors on my website .

Which internet marketing strategy can help me in this matter because after six month my plan to bring 5000 per day on my website.

Waiting for expert answers.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hi

In order to respond to your question, please answer the following:
1. What is your conversion goal?
2. What will you do about improving the WOOT rating on your site?

I visited your site and quickly left because my browser's security message stated your website had a very poor reputation.

I find it strange to set limits like that I think most people strive for the maximum they can get all the time. 500 visitors a day is a lot if your starting from 0. You will need to do a lot of promotion in many different ways. For the type of site you have I would create articles and post half of the article on article sites with a link click here to continue reading at the bottom.

I hope my suggestion helps.

Consider more on targeted visitors rather than just quantity btw what is your niche?

Increasing visitors on website is not a joke or one day show, it take lot of hard work and ethical promotional tactics for generating relevant traffic.

Increasing visitors on website is not a joke or one day show, it take lot of hard work and ethical promotional tactics for generating relevant traffic.

- It's definitely true! You must have to make a lot of SEO works, get a high PageRank! Your Site’s and Blog’s Goggle, Yahoo, MSN rank is measured by a number of different things. One of these things that is one of the most important ones, is quality, page ranked backlinks. There numerous ways...

500 visitors who look
or 1 who buys ??

- It's definitely true! You must have to make a lot of SEO works, get a high PageRank! Your Site’s and Blog’s Goggle, Yahoo, MSN rank is measured by a number of different things. One of these things that is one of the most important ones, is quality, page ranked backlinks. There numerous ways...

Are you trying to say traffic only comes from High page rank.If that would have the situation then there wouldn't have been any seo campaign.

Anyways coming to point, if you are looking for 750 visitors then you have work very hard on web promotion and in an ethical way. But again your marketing and promotion strategy will vary along with your niche.

You can try PPC advertising.

depends on your site and do strong marketing for your site like email marketing social bookmarking, do banner marketing

hi,
first thing, don't get discouraged.

the quickest way to get targeted traffic to your site is through pay per click advertising. with only $5 and 15 minutes, you can get your info, literally in front of millions of potential customers. google includes free instructions to help you get started with adwords. there's also yahoo and msn pay per click. and you have smaller search engines that offer ppc ads setup.

the next way, is to write articles for your site and post them into directories and web 2.0 sites such as digg, squidoo, facebook. etc. and bookmarking sites. certain ones help to get your site indexed quickly.

I did a simple wordpress blog, focusing on a certain a keyword, and i was indexed within 24 hours. i also placed ads at usfreeads, i placed articles at squidoo. hubpages, digg, technorati, etc. i was literally in shock to see it indexed so fast in competing pages of over 200,000. in a few cases, i'm still in the number one spot. this was a combination of ppc advertising and article marketing.

i put the blog up sometime around june 2, 2009. i finally received my first sale of $55 on june 20, 09.

marketing is an ongoing sometimes tiring process. but it can be fun, too.

much success,

nhill2

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.