Hello fellow staff (and visitors),

I am Floris, male, 28 years old, come from the Netherlands and live together with my wife Martine and our cat Knuffel in an apartment.

Just wanted to say hello and see who else is staff here and who the (regular) visitors are.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hey Floris! I can't exactly call myself just a moderator here, but this is one of my favorite forums on the site. It's directly related to what I spend all my time working on. Can you guess what that is?

I'm regular or a little more but not staff sadly enough.

;) /me is one Slacker Mod out here! :p

Nono, now we can't have that, Pulse ;) Hehe

<--- moderator

<-- not a moderator ;) But I come awfully close! Don't you think?

Awfully close...maybe to close

Hey Floris! I can't exactly call myself just a moderator here, but this is one of my favorite forums on the site. It's directly related to what I spend all my time working on. Can you guess what that is?

Hey cscgal,

Thank you for inviting me back on the team. Hopefully I can help out in this forum and otherwise just whip me a little bit.

I'm regular or a little more but not staff sadly enough.

On many web sites the regulars get more chance of becoming staff eventually. Just keep up the good work creating content and helping those you can help. Those users who make the extra effort usually don't go unnoticed.

;) /me is one Slacker Mod out here! :p

Nice to see you here, I am a regular browser on your web site too, nice to have a chat with you here too now :)

<--- moderator

Hello! :)

Me is a mod too :p
I do know floris from TAZ :)

Me is a mod too :p
I do know floris from TAZ :)

Yes, I am a staff member on theadminzone.com too :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.