A lot of 'social media experts' recommend a number of different social media channels for every business but I contend that there are some businesses that do not fit some social media options. Take Wiki's. I can think of a few businesses where a wiki would be appropriate. Does anyone else have any thougths on this.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Yes, I have actually created a few wikis myself, both for recreational, professional, and community purposes. Outcome: unless you have a few active participants, the wiki will contain content dominated by one person.

Yes, I have actually created a few wikis myself, both for recreational, professional, and community purposes. Outcome: unless you have a few active participants, the wiki will contain content dominated by one person.

I am pretty much ignorant of the whole process. Are there apps out there to set up wikis?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.