Member Avatar for whatanidea

Hello Friends

For one of the page of my site, a guy is ready to pay 8$/ link/ month and asking to add 8-9 links.

All these 8-9 links will pointing to the same domain. Or of i add one link he is agreeing to pay 15$/month.

What should I do ? Will it anyway hamper my page's credibility? What are the steps should I take so that the deal goes best in my favor. Please reply asap

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi
I have more sites on different theme if you are interested for link exchange then you can PM me with details.

Hello Friends

For one of the page of my site, a guy is ready to pay 8$/ link/ month and asking to add 8-9 links.

All these 8-9 links will pointing to the same domain. Or of i add one link he is agreeing to pay 15$/month.

What should I do ? Will it anyway hamper my page's credibility? What are the steps should I take so that the deal goes best in my favor. Please reply asap

if i were you dont add his page eventhough he will pay you back because if in case you add them then your site in return is in danger

If the site relevant to your site, then can go for it.

Anybody know more about Google has announced it’s disapproval of paid links. They will even go as far as penalise webmasters both for selling and buying paid links. But, is it not extremely difficult to identify a paid link and even if you find one, how do you prove that this is the case?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.