Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MktgRob

Interesting tool and one that will probably prove quite valuable. Unfortunately, I do not have a great deal of followers for my account of any of my clients (yet) but it will be nice to know that as the audience grows this tool will exist.

This seems to be useful but for some reason I'm sure there are going to be a lot of legit accounts that are going to be blocked. I'd love to see how the stats prove the system.

I didn't know about this....does it work well? if yes then I would love to get it too.

Not tried but I think twitter system is advance enough to block spammers.

While this is an interesting tool I have to agree with bobchrist on this one. Twitter is one of the better sites at killing spam

Wow it is nice to know that atleast one site is there is something which will kick the spammers out and make us use it the way we want.

Yes, Twitter has been very good killing spammers and they do it silently. The only way you may notice is that your # of Followers goes down. In the beginning, I thought my Followers didn't like my tweets until I discovered the truth. :-)

Yes, Twitter has been very good killing spammers and they do it silently. The only way you may notice is that your # of Followers goes down. In the beginning, I thought my Followers didn't like my tweets until I discovered the truth. :-)

I would say the only complaint I have about Twitter is that I seem to be picking up an inordinate number of adult-oriented followers. While I know we have the ability to block followers it is disconcerting that at least one or two days I pick up a follower who is replying to my business related tweets with tweets about how she is lonely, horny, single and headed back to college so I should act immediately. Sadly, you know there are a few people who are responding.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.