In the age of online transparency, building trust with your consumers is very important in building your online community. Thus, building trust may take time and effort. I would like to know how others on this site have build trust online?
http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/2009/08/17/building-trust-online/

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I do wonder if the same principles that it takes to build trust offline transcends to building trust online. What do you think?

I do wonder if the same principles that it takes to build trust offline transcends to building trust online. What do you think?

I would say so. The basics: 'say what you mean, mean what you say', 'don't over promise and under deliver', 'never let/make a customer ask the same question/make the same request twice', etc are all old sales/customer service axioms. Translated for online communities/customer service situations they will still apply. The only difference is the evidence is there for everyone to see if you violate any of them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.